View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007   #61
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Vince not lighting it up in camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReliantTexan View Post
Yeah I heard about that.Didn't one of the DB's get a little too rough with the WR's and Vince stepped in.
He went after D Nickey for taking a hard hit above highlighted WR.

This was the same guy that was spat on by L-Dub last season during training camp, a guy who has been cut countless times but some how always makes the roster.

He was smart enough to just back off and hold his head down from what I hear.

Leadership, heart and the drive to win .... Yeah i think we will be cool where ever VY takes us.

EDIT: He actually was not smart enough to ge tout of Young's face. Here it is if you want to see it in all its glory ...

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/c...&nav=menu374_5

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.

Last edited by Blazing Arrow; 08-01-2007 at 11:14 PM.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote