View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007   #60
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince not lighting it up in camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazos-V View Post
Let me tell ya fellas....It feels good to have a QB that don't take no mess!

link
I wouldn't brag on that. He needs Crash Davis to come to Titans camp

Quote:
Crash Davis: Did you hit me with your right hand or did you hit me with your left? Huh? Did you hit me with your right hand or did you hit me with your LEFT?
Ebby Calvin LaLoosh: My left.
Crash Davis: Good! That's good; when you get in a fight with a drunk you don't hit him with your throwing hand. God, I can't keep giving you these free lessons so quit screwin' around and help me up.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094812/quotes

edited the quote in bold (was pitching)
sure it was a little tap but that was his right hand.. he mess that up because of stupidity and Titans season goes down like their namesake "Titanic"
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote