View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007   #16
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 77974 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wanted - Platinum Parking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Sorry. I'm a little confused really. Bear with me. I'm under the impression that disaaks parks in a different lot with how she/he indicated that 'hiking from yellow' is worse than 'hiking from blue.' I've definitely read that the platinum lot is supposedly the best place to tailgate hence why she/he may want to hike all the way over there or something.

I just very well may be overthinking things a little bit.
Could be that disaaks is describing either the hike into the stadium, or the hike to where he tailgates with other people, which is my case.
I'd like to park in platinum so I would have a shorter walk to where all my friends tailgate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Okayyyyyy. I thought those were included when one buys season tickets. How much would a parking pass cost then?
I don't really know how much the passes cost originally.
I pay $20 a game most of the time to park in the hotel parking lot on Kirby across from the platinum lot anyway, so if I could find a pass for > $200, it would be pretty much a wash financially.

BTW, my wife works retail and can't make all of the games this year, so I may have an available ticket every now and then. I don't know which games this far in advance, though...

Another BTW you might find interesting... my wife's mom is a sign language interpreter at Kingwood HS.

Last edited by michaelm; 08-01-2007 at 07:06 PM.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote