View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007   #14
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wanted - Platinum Parking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Not sure your first question (what are you asking?). Why would ONE person want to have passes for two different colored lots? I agree, that is crazy? But some people want to change lots or buy passes for friends.

But yes, some people do come and tailgate the entire time, especially those who set up TV's at their tailgate.
Sorry. I'm a little confused really. Bear with me. I'm under the impression that disaaks parks in a different lot with how she/he indicated that 'hiking from yellow' is worse than 'hiking from blue.' I've definitely read that the platinum lot is supposedly the best place to tailgate hence why she/he may want to hike all the way over there or something.

I just very well may be overthinking things a little bit.
NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote