View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007   #12
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Wanted - Platinum Parking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
How much are these passes and how do they work? The reason I was asking was because my brain is a little confused? Why would a season ticket holder who parks in a different colored lot want to purchase another? Are there limits? That just may very well explain it.

Also. Do some people come only to tailgate? Not enter the stadium? I wouldn't want to do that I don't think. I'd want to at least be able to see it on the telly so a bar would work for me on the days that I'm unable to acquire tickets.
Not sure your first question (what are you asking?). Why would ONE person want to have passes for two different colored lots? I agree, that is crazy? But some people want to change lots or buy passes for friends.

But yes, some people do come and tailgate the entire time, especially those who set up TV's at their tailgate.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote