View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007   #11
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61321 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wanted - Platinum Parking

How much are these passes and how do they work? The reason I was asking was because my brain is a little confused? Why would a season ticket holder who parks in a different colored lot want to purchase another? Are there limits? That just may very well explain it.

Also. Do some people come only to tailgate? Not enter the stadium? I wouldn't want to do that I don't think. I'd want to at least be able to see it on the telly so a bar would work for me on the days that I'm unable to acquire tickets.
NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote