Thread: i'm back
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007   #5
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: i'm back

The software is an upgrade and it's not something that gives us the server issues that the old software used to give Kevin, the mods are all family people who care about our fans, so we don't have too many troll issues here. If you have an open mind I think you will find a place full of Texans fans, run by Texans fans, helping Texans from all corners of the globe network and come together....this place is not any more agenda driven or complex than that.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote