View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007   #7
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How the Hollywood Texan rolls for GAME DAY!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dskillz View Post
Dammit, Hollywood stole my idea, lol!

I actually created a youtube video using Microsoft Movie Maker and alot of pics I had laying around. I was going to do the same thing at the end of the season, using the best pics I took throughout the season. I would make sure to have pics of the scoreboard for every game.
DO IT!!!!

I would love to see it.

It would be cool to have a section on the board that has a bunch of videos showing our experiences.
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote