View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007   #6
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How the Hollywood Texan rolls for GAME DAY!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
The pictures just don't seem to flow with the music. Its very disjointed and inconsistent, I give it a 2.
I did this while drinking two Jack and Cokes before going down on the Strip to the Rainbow Bar and Grill last Friday night.

The pictures are multiple games but flowing in blocks how we got to the game, tailgated, went to the game, and after the game.

Since I live in Hollywood and work in the TV biz, I have shown a few people in the industry the video. None of them had expressed anything similar to your comments.

Take it for what it is worth. I was basically drunk when I took the pictures and also when I put this thing together.

Not bad, eehhhh????

GO TEXANS!!!!!

I AM READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote