Thread: Gridiron, TX?!?
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007   #19
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 26 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer
Default Re: Gridiron, TX?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I can't say who is the craziest or loudest fans or sections, because in reality, it doesn't matter and it would be purely a subjective opinion. All I know is that Reliant has the capacity to be extremely loud when the fans are in a game, and this is all that really matters to me. We just try to be section cheer leaders who whip up those around us into a frenzy. It's been tough the last couple of years, but we have hope that better times are ahead and H-town can reclaim it's notoriety as one of football's loudest cities.

With regards to the Bull Pen, we are brothers in arms, and we are all Texans!

LOUD, PROUD, & TEXAN!!
That was basically my point with my post. I feel like we are all fans, regardless where we are sitting in the Bullpen, Gridiron, the new 'Society Pods', wherever.
dskillz is offline   Reply With Quote