Thread: Gridiron, TX?!?
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007   #18
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 27 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer
Default Re: Gridiron, TX?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
Up in 547, we scream our heads off when the defense is on the field, and have NEVER been told to be quiet or sit down. Three crazy dudes in Texans hardhats are probably not the guys that you want to tell to be quiet during a football game anyway. We don't drink, so we won't be rude about it, but your request will go unfulfilled

The reason the others around you NEVER tell you to sit down or to be quiet has nothing to do with your hardhats DB, it's those pink lacey ballerina outfits you are wearing that keeps them quiet....
I sit in 611 and never have I seen anyone tell people to sit down or anything. The only time I heard anything like that was when some guys were drunk as a skunk and using the kind of language that was not appropriate. Other than that incident, people stand, make noise, etc. Actually there is a 63 year-old lady next to me that cheers or boos every single play. It is quite the display of enthusiasm that gets pretty much everyone else invloved as well.
dskillz is offline   Reply With Quote