View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007   #18
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 63 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince not lighting it up in camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I hear Vince is doing well in camp. I still have a lot of buddies up in Nashvegas since I lived there for a few years. I miss Nashville at this time of year (weather). If you want to see lots of picks just look at our Texans camp vids...we got them by the bushels.
Training camp has just started so every mear mortal should be still trying to get it together, but Vince is "the greatest QB to ever walk the earth". How could you even dare to compair him to a career back up like Matt Schaub.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote