Thread: Gridiron, TX?!?
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007   #13
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gridiron, TX?!?

Back in 2002, we were given some 2nd row seats on the 20 yard line (against the Bengals where we got blown out).

Anyway, the noise in the stadium comes from both endzones, which was clearly evident when I sit down low in the middle. And not just the bottom sections of the endzones, but the entire endzones from top to bottom.

Up in 547, we scream our heads off when the defense is on the field, and have NEVER been told to be quiet or sit down. Three crazy dudes in Texans hardhats are probably not the guys that you want to tell to be quiet during a football game anyway. We don't drink, so we won't be rude about it, but your request will go unfulfilled.

I can't say who is the craziest or loudest fans or sections, because in reality, it doesn't matter and it would be purely a subjective opinion. All I know is that Reliant has the capacity to be extremely loud when the fans are in a game, and this is all that really matters to me. We just try to be section cheer leaders who whip up those around us into a frenzy. It's been tough the last couple of years, but we have hope that better times are ahead and H-town can reclaim it's notoriety as one of football's loudest cities.

With regards to the Bull Pen, we are brothers in arms, and we are all Texans!

LOUD, PROUD, & TEXAN!!