View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007   #16
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: Vince not lighting it up in camp

Quote:
I'm not buying the rust thing, he's had OTAs and any and all informal session he could sting together; and if he's as good as some make him out to be here why would he need to knock the rust off?
LOL, some of you guys amaze me.....you want to see the guy fail SOOOOOOOOOOO bad, because the Texans were stupid when they didn't draft him...he kicked our ass last season (like he gets payed to do) and now we have check ups on how he's doing on his first days in training camp....Vince will be fine...no I take that back he'll be better than fine come that first sunday.....your comment spells "hatred" homie....I don't think there's one player in any professional sport that doesn't come into training camp without any rust.
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote