View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007   #13
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince not lighting it up in camp

I'm not buying the rust thing, he's had OTAs and any and all informal session he could sting together; and if he's as good as some make him out to be here why would he need to knock the rust off? Nowadays these guys are full-time professional atheletes, and should be counted on to do enough on their own to keep themselves atleast remotely sharp.

I'm not tsaying he sucks, but the lack of a decent WR corps and the lose of Pac-Man will hurt the Titans more this year then I think they are imagining as this time.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote