Thread: Gridiron, TX?!?
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007   #8
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gridiron, TX?!?

It frankly made everyone else feel like we weren't appreciated and not exactly important to the team. So your post kind of irritated that same sore that the Texans are trying hard to heal............

Dskillz...I sit in sec. 547... Half way up, and I look right down the middle of the goalposts and have a sweet view. The fans in my section are very passionate and very loud. I have never felt as if the Texans organization has treated us like 2nd class ticket holders, EVER ! My seats are excellent, the fans around us are passionate, and if you felt as if Yankee was being elitest, well that is your thought, as I would not trade my seats for any in the bullpen, and thats no slight on those fans...As Yankee said, he can only see whats going on down at his end, I see the entire field, coming and going, holes opening and closing, routes being ran, plays being covered...

So I feel bad for you if you think that the Bullpen fans are sounding like they are elite, as you should not care how they feel. And to allow some printed words that you took out of context to get you in a lather, relax my friend, the season is close upon us....
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote