Thread: Gridiron, TX?!?
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007   #5
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 51245 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gridiron, TX?!?

I don't have a problem with the Bullpen being the Bullpen. The individual fan in the Bullpen may be another thing, but as for what the Texans wanted the Bullpen to be, I'm all for.

Sad to say that from my view of the Bullpen for the first 4 years I sat directly over it, it has more of the opposing teams fans in it than any place in the stadium. Now I understand that that is probably because of the level of play and that the season ticket holders there probably sold their tickets....maybe. If so...well...I've never missed a game up in my 500 perch. So in that sense, it's not working as far as what the idea was supposed to be.

Now, those who are down there every game, stand the whole game, and do the things that the Bullpen was supposed to be about, more power to you. Hell, I wish the whole stadium had the passion you guys and gals have. I want the Bullpen to get big, known nationally, rank up their with the Dawg Pound and the Black Hole, but with much classier fans, of course. It hasn't happened yet.

We'll see what happens when the Texans become a winning football team, but I can guarantee that when that happens, you won't find any section of that stadium any louder than the other.

Well, not including the socialites in the club section.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote