Thread: Gridiron, TX?!?
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007   #4
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Gridiron, TX?!?

I'm not insulting people in 500 and 600, but rather marketing it as "the loudest place in Reliant stadium." I just don't think that's true. People in other areas of the stadium are always telling stories about how their neighbors get annoyed at their cheering, or the people behind them yell at them to sit down. How is that the "loudest place in Reliant?"

IMO, the Bullpen is about the only place where the majority of the fans stand, wave, and yell the entire game. And you don't have to worry about getitng yelled at, because they're in the minority. That, to me, is the loudest place in the stadium. That'sm why I sit there. Not for the view, you can only see plays on your end, and for me personally I have to duck below a goalpost to see. But I sit there because it's loud.

It's like marketing the Director's club as the most lavish seats in the stadium (I still can't picture where these seats are) - the most lavish suites are in Mr. McNair's suite, the Brazos suite, and the other one (can't remmeber the name).

Call me elitest if you must....

On another note, nopt sure where the band is going to play during half time? One of the endzones?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.

Last edited by Yankee_In_TX; 07-30-2007 at 09:03 PM.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote