Thread: Gridiron, TX?!?
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007   #3
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 27 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer
Default Re: Gridiron, TX?!?

500+ level holds close to 30k of the seats in the stadium (last time I checked that is more than the Bullpen), they are the level where most of the seats available are, so that is what they are going to advertise? Would you rather them advertise Bullpen tickets, even though they can't sale any of them? That would make alot of sense.

I swear alot of the Bullpen is so f'n elitist that it is annoying. You act like if you aren't in the Bullpen, you ain't nothing. I thought this board was for all fans, if not someone let me know.

Just by mentioning another area of seats in the ads is some kind of insult? What kind of crazy assed elitist talk is that?
dskillz is offline   Reply With Quote