View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007   #11
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pac-Man's got a J-O-B!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Ahh a media mecca who has "Wrestling" as such an important catigory it gets an entire tab to itself. A tab that is positioned one place higher then politics. Let me guess a CNN off shoot?
Amazingly enough it was under sports, since you know at one time Pac-Man played in the NFL before leaving to persue a career as a...I mean before he got suspeneded, they had the link and I posted the source.

I also find it odd you've made no comment about pac-Man in this thread yet, are you that ashamed?
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote