View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005   #27
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 89729 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel
The only lineman I make a point of trying to replace in the offseason is McKinney. I look for Milford Brown to push Weigert in camp this year and possibly take that spot but I don't look at that as a "we've got to do something ASAP" kind of thing. That's a "may the best man win" situation.

The rest of them I give more time to. Wand and Pitts are going to be anchors on the left and Wade is going to be very solid on the right. I say build on what we've done for the most part and then go out and find that nasty center who gets the job done.

McKinney must go IMO. He's a liability in the middle and, in an interview postgame I just listened to him claim that the offensive line didn't have a bad day. His lips were moving and I could hear him say it but the only thing I could really focus on was the whipped look in his eyes. This statement maybe ticked me off more than anything I saw on the field today. McKinney's deluding himself if he thinks you can't lay the majority of the teams problems at the lines feet.
I agree Hervoyel. seems he is the domino that falls first and with that we have to slide a guard to help him.. worse part to crumble on the line is the center..and maybe that is why David won't step up in the pocket at times.. because the pocket collapses center first (no pun intended)
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote