View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007   #13
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 192752 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training Camp pics from 7/29

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ3 View Post
wolf-i'm taking the middle-right...that stomach oooweeee!

obsiwan-no one compares to the manbull. no one.

did i read somewhere that jerome mathis pulled another hammy? am i just so used to seeing that every other week when he decides to run that i imagined it? seriously, what the hell is the point of being that fast if you can't do it more than once a week?
Well, he didn't actually pull it this time. He tweaked it on Saturday. To his credit (or as an indication of his fear level) he got a bit of training and went right back to work. He was out there fielding punts on Sunday morning.

Speaking of Sundays, if that's the one day a week Mathis can dependably be fast, I'll take it. Key word being dependably.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote