View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007   #9
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 114714 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training Camp pics from 7/29

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
http://www.texansbullpen.com/07photo...s/DSC_0154.JPG

Is it me, or does this look like Dreesen being used as a FB/H-Back like Dallas Clark or Chris Cooley? Granted, it's the second team... but...
Yeah, they ran him like that several times this morning. He looked okay as a lead blocker - I guess Vonta Leach has me spoiled. I'm comparing everyone to him and no one measures up.