View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005   #18
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2271 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

ive heard that Jones WOULD be tagged.. i dunno alot about whats going on in seattle though so who knows.

I dont think we need to break the bank on an elite LT.. we either need to draft our own or make do with Wand and see if he gets to elite status. Or go back to Pitts, he was doing pretty well there.

I just made a post on a lineman I think we should grab out of Denver, Ben Hamilton.. probably should have posted it here.

I think, if Casserly and Capers have to use one of their top 2 picks on an olineman.. they arent going to be happy about it. they want to draft defense now. but then again, if an Olineman is the best player available to us, maybe it would be worth it.

Anywho.. I just wanted to say that Milford Brown is a bum. He not only needs to be cut, he needs to be run out of Texas. he doesnt deserve to breath our air. Yah.. im not happy with him.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote