View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005   #26
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 11712 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Well, I'm not on the "firing coaches" bandwagon, because I fear that would turn into the Browns current system. Also, I wonder for those that do want to remove the coaches - who would be their replacement. I'm hearing get rid of them, but not hearing who to replace them with.

Grid, are you talking about Dungy that was the coach? He went to the Colts.

AJ - I didn't hear Carr (though I wanted to) but if he feels the line is being asked to do above and beyond blocking.. maybe they're not the correct players for the scheme, however it has been only one year with the new system. I don't see him yelling at his coaches after he gets smacked into the turf.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote