View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007   #4
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking for Texans Bears tickets

yeah hes in the army. I've known him since middle school. We both graduated from North Charleston high school in 99 I went to work in shipyards and went to college and he went into the military. We both ended up in the great state of Texas. He got back from Iraq not to long ago and just had to have surgury on his feet, something about shattering the bones in his feet.
Him and his wife are coming down for the TEXANS VS. bears game and wanted to see if i could find tickets around me and my wifes tickets. We are in 116 row c