View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005   #25
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2271 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

well down in Tampa Bay.. they are having similar production. winning the games they should lose and losing the games they should win.

Just recently one of their star LBs (whos name slips my mind) said that Gruden lacks discipline. After years under their last head coach (whos name also slips my mind.. hes with the jets now) who was a strict discipline guy without much personality.. they had gruden come in who was fun and emotional.. the result was a championship. A disciplined team with an emotional fiery head coach. unfortunatly, now the disicpline set in motion by the original head coach is wearing off.. and Gruden's lack of discipline is losing games. Basicly.. they practice hard for the tough games, but when an "easy" game comes along, Gruden gives em a break, does lighter practices. The result is a flat team on game day.

SO.. my point is, this sounds like us. We come out fired up for the tough games, but then lose to the browns. Maybe we need more of a disciplinarian?
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote