Thread: Booing Carr
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005   #59
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 42196 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan Gal 312
....Banks dumped it off to Davis for 5 yards. DD turned it into a 17 yard gain.
Dumping off to Davis is one of the biggest complaints on this board.
Yeah, I'm not so much saying who was passed to - I'm more talking about the 3 step drop and step up vs. the 5 step drop and head to the side. Though, it's hard to step up when your have a turnstyle and revolving door in front of you.

MichaelMC - interesting you brought that up... reminds me of what was seen on the sideline... I didn't see any kind of discussion among the offensive players till just before the last series when they huddled up on the sideline with the coach talking to them. Other than that, Carr was sitting on the table, some of the O-line was on one bench, McKinney siting by the kickers, recievers sitting on another bench... Is that something typical? (General question not, just for Mike.)

Last edited by OzzO; 01-03-2005 at 08:17 AM.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote