View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005   #23
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

His comments were vague. He implied the OL was being asked to do things above and beyond in terms of blocking - not sure what he meant by that -- then he said he's confident that we have the right personnel to be a playoff team. Who knows what all this means but there is obviously something broken internally that needs to be fixed. I don't think it's all on the QB nor do I think it's all on the OL.

Until the Texans figure out a way to make teams pay - I mean really pay - for sitting back in comfy zones, I'm afraid the results will continue to be the same.

Last edited by aj.; 01-03-2005 at 07:58 AM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote