Thread: Booing Carr
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005   #54
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 158369 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

I didn't agree with booing Carr after the sack induced injury (and his subsequent return). I do wish he'd make even a token atempt to look downfield while scrambling though. On more than one occasion, Carr took off for the sideline, never even turned his head upfield, and never once looked to see if a receiver had come open. This is where a big difference lies between Carr and the elite class of Favre, Culpepper, McNabb, Manning, (and even Roethlisburger) etc. - What do you do when it all starts breaking down....give up, or try to create?
I had little issue with booing the offense & coaching IN GENERAL today though...they both stunk! Let's not kid ourselves here, this was the 9-consecutive-loss Browns we're talking about.

I had the misfortune of expecting a 10+ point win today (and even MORE unfortunately predicting such to a.j. and gr8 before today's game). I still believe that's what should have happened.
disaacks3 is offline   Reply With Quote