View Single Post
Old 01-02-2005   #23
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 165633 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottle-O-Bud
Well Jeezeehhh, Pitts has been prone to mistakes for like 3 years? When is he gonna start holding his water? Next season? I dunno, after this ****, everything has become a question mark for this team.

Here is my hit list....anyways

1) McKinney
Well, as a rookie I should think that being prone to mistakes gets a pass. I mean honestly, in 2002 who wasn't prone to mistakes on this team? In 2003 he made far fewer mistakes which is a good thing right? I mean, here's a guy who's not projected to play LT in the NFL doing it for the second year in a row and overall he had a pretty good season in 2003 didn't he? So this year he finally moves to the position he's built physically to play (but that he's never really played before) and so he has some more mistakes.

I think he's doing fine so far. Next season he'll be improved. I don't have a doubt in my mind.
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote