View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007   #14
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SA Fans

Get along with Cowboy fans? not if they are from san antonio. For the most part they are obnoxious, front running and condescending to us texans fans. When we call them out they say " ive was rooting for them when they were 1-15." but yet they cant name players from that team. Fans from Dallas are ok because its their team. People who act like this is a suburb of dallas despite our rivalry and hatred of all things dallas durung the spurs season.(local media) we cannot stand(at least I cannot). the jerking off tv never happened to the oilers and it should not happen to the texans. You are right this is Texas and we should not see Ny vs the bengals on a sunday mid nov.
I do not buy the argument it is because they are loosing. Then why are we force fed the cowboys on fox. they have had 2 playoff appearances in the last 10 yrs that is far more loosing than the texans.
At least the Texans loose on the last play of the game as opposed to countless 10 to 6 losses. I am fed up with the sa cowboy fans

I vote Jerry Jones to be hereby refered to as Skeletor.

Last edited by spurstexanstros; 07-26-2007 at 12:27 PM. Reason: typo
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote