View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007   #13
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SA Fans

We could watch both teams, if the league would not have their games on at the same time. A lot of Cowboys fans would also watch the Texans, if they start winning more, and if they are not on at the same time.

Personally, I hate the Cowboys, but the reason for it is TV programming. Everytime the Texans are ignored to show a Cowboys game, I wish the Cowboys would have a 5 year stretch....well, kinda like the one we just had.

Otherwise, I'd probably get over the jealousy and root for both of them (eventually).

PS-And get the freaking Titans and Saints off my TV. This is Texas!

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote