View Single Post
Old 01-02-2005   #19
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

The only lineman I make a point of trying to replace in the offseason is McKinney. I look for Milford Brown to push Weigert in camp this year and possibly take that spot but I don't look at that as a "we've got to do something ASAP" kind of thing. That's a "may the best man win" situation.

The rest of them I give more time to. Wand and Pitts are going to be anchors on the left and Wade is going to be very solid on the right. I say build on what we've done for the most part and then go out and find that nasty center who gets the job done.

McKinney must go IMO. He's a liability in the middle and, in an interview postgame I just listened to him claim that the offensive line didn't have a bad day. His lips were moving and I could hear him say it but the only thing I could really focus on was the whipped look in his eyes. This statement maybe ticked me off more than anything I saw on the field today. McKinney's deluding himself if he thinks you can't lay the majority of the teams problems at the lines feet.
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote