View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007   #8
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chief Game Ticket Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by frequentfliertx View Post
So 6 posts automatically classifies one as a Chiefs fan. Huh? I has absolutely no idea that the number of posts determines whether you're for the Texans or for the other guys (in this case, the Chiefs). This is very interesting indeed. How many posts do you need to have in order to be classified as a "true Texan fan"? This makes absolutely no sense at all. Obviously, if he has Texan as part of his moniker then one would think (now, that's a thought) that he would be a Texan fan. But you're right, you can never tell who the spies are amongst us. Afterall, he could be a Chiefs fan in disguise for all we know (yeah, whatever).
So are you saying that there are no KC fans living in Sugar Land Texas? Preston just wants to make sure if he gets you a ticket to the BullPen, you're a Texan fan. I would do the same thing. No way I'd give a BullPen seat to an opposing team's fan. Texans fans only in the BullPen. The usher should enforce that rule...
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote