View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007   #20
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New stadium food...?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
blasphemy!

me wubs some whataburger chicken sammich!
I will always have a special place in my heart for the Whataburgers. If you worked late shift work back in the day, they were the only fast food near my house that was open 24 hours a day. (Until Wendys did late night on the weekends).

I used to eat a Whataburger combo meal 5 nights a week at 3:00 am.

After I didn't work that job any more, it was years before I could eat a Whataburger again, and it always brings up memories of that time in my life.

My dearest wish is that they would serve taquitos 24 hours a day. Taquitos are what you eat when you are dying for Mexican breaky but don't have a true Mexican restaurant around.

I don't do fast food fried chicken sammichs. It just seems wrong to me that a chicken sandwich should be less healthy than a hamburger. (more fat and calories). I used to eat whatever crap I wanted until my cholesterol numbers got wonky on me. Now they are more bueno--I save all my bad eting for gameday.