View Single Post
Old 01-02-2005   #6
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayton
I know run blocking is different than pass blocking but Dominick had the same offensive line as Carr. I was a big Carr fan going into this season but I would have to say he was the biggest disappointment of the year. I expected a break out season and I know that the offensive line sucks but even when given time he made a lot of poor decisions with the football. I also think that next year will be a make or break year for Carr as well as the coaching staff.
I think we still need to improve the center postion.. and yes, Carr makes bad reads.. how many times does he go back instead of step up in the pocket or not find the right receiver ( I find it hard to believe in some games that the TE is not open) and we only get 4 receivers involved in the game
'
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote