Thread: Booing Carr
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2005   #43
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

I totally concur with aj, Carr forced alot of his own misfortune especially on the ends, instead of using his blockers as shields he turned them into plows & was constantly running to make a play & on 3rd long. That combined with the lack of pocket presence where simply stepping up in the pocket could help his guards recover lean & angle. I guess you could say Carr was mathematicaly challenged & failed his test. I'm not touching the paint incident

concerning booing, I don't like it & doubt if I where at the game would have done it, I much prefeer booing the officials even though today they called a good game. Guess the honeymoon is over for this expansion franchise, the reality of winning next year is apparent that will be the only way to get rid of the boo birds
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote