View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007   #6
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New stadium food...?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I just received that email "Message from the President"......

The Bum thing is cool.... But honestly, in 5 seasons, I can't recall ever buying food (if you don't get enough to eat out at the tailgate - you're wrong!). If they want my approval on upgrades, hows about reasonable beer prices.
Prince's hamburgers--sweet. That's even better than the suggestion that was over in this blog post about getting Whataburger: link--I sent this to the Texans at their request

The biggest task they are going to have is being able to serve that fast enough. When there a couple of good food choices at Reliant and the rest are eh, the good food places get overwhelmed with people. I looked to see where the location was going to be.

I have to say that I usually eat something inside the stadium. I have to keep the food to beer ratios correct. Sometimes at the tailgates, I blather so much I forget to eat much, or I eat a bunch of meat, and not enough carbs. If I don't eat enough to soak up the beer, then I feel like crap after the game.

You know, our preseason home games are likely to be pretty over-the-top with the Bears and Cowboys on Saturday nights.