View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007   #33
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Guess Mac really wanted VY

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
other than press coverage, does it actually matter?
That's kinda my point. We had a great draft. No doubt about it. How Williams compares to Young and Bush in the long run is only part of it. We will remember the 2006 draft as a big part of what got us going in the right direction.

I didn't want Williams #1 either, but I always did see him as a top 5 pick. So, even if he doesn't give us more than Bush or Young would've, he will probably do much, much more than we've seen so far. Furthermore, that draft throws in Ryans, Spencer, Winston, Daniels, and Lundy. The future is getting bright.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote