Thread: Casserly
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2005   #12
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbourda
No doubt. It all starts with the O-line in my opinion. I'm kinda glad the season ended like this so the management won't be content with keeping this current O-line mix. Not saying the overall unit is bad but something be it personel, coordinators, and/or scheme has to be seriously over hauled. I'm sorry, Carr has done an exceptional job the past three years considering what he had to work with in front of him. But at this pace he might not make it to the end of his contract. I thought that last hit he took told the whole story.
True. We may have allready ruined a very good QB. He might be shell shocked and will never settle down and be comfortable in the pocket.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote