View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007   #2
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Rep Power: 3989 BattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Guess Mac really wanted VY

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
I just noticed on my tickets there is no longer Gallery Furniture gate, it's now Amegy Bank gate. (maybe I'm a little late with this knowledge) but I found it humorous.

By golly, if I take out 2 full page ads for a player and you don't take him - I'm taking my money elsewhere. Do you know who I AM?!?!?!? </Jimmy Mac voice>
This is the beauty of the free market system. He can now take his money and advertise with University of Texas or however he prefers and Amegy Bank is more than happy to take his place, advertising with the Texans. He was a fool to make his thinly veiled threats of taking his advertising elsewhere if the Texans didn't take Vince Young, as if the Texans would suffer without him.

Hey, note to Mattress Mac, this is the NFL, not Houston Wrestling or the Westside Tennis Club. Your money is chump change to the NFL.