View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007   #76
jgl35
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1760 jgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TC tickets FUBARED as usual

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj. View Post
There's limited seating at the practice facility (~2500). If they didn't control attendance by requiring tickets there would probably be more people show up than there are seats, aka chaos. I've been to every public tc session and most, if not all have 'sold out.'

This isn't like the old days with the Oilers when we used to drive to San Marcos or San Antonio to watch training camp and there were 30 people in the stands.
Ok, I see the need for tickets. Didn't know you had seats.
Someone said something about charging for tickets for TC. I am not good at finding links, but I think about 5 years ago, Snyder of the Redsikns charged $10 to get into the TC.
He was shocked to find when he did so, scouts from Dallas, the Giants and the Eagles were among the fans. Found out that they had a right to attend if they had to pay to get in, but were barred if the camp was free.
jgl35 is offline   Reply With Quote