Thread: The Old Boards!
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007   #30
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Old Boards!

Thanks for the support of those that are planning on sticking around here. Since this board is run by us fans and not by a corporate entity we don't have to worry about it going away or changing as long as the fans are happy and want it to stay the way it is. I too posted a lot on the main board before however have no plans or need to go back as long as the majority of quality posters stay here.

BTW, I'll be back in the states on Sunday just in time for preseason to start. I'll be more active when I am back, I have limited internet access over here.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote