View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007   #10
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1265 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anybody heard from gr8fan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I never deleted him and I told everyone in the mod forum that I wouldn't delete him just because he doesn't like me (Pete requested an account deletion). I have nothing against Pete although I get plenty of unkind words my way from him on an ongoing basis over the years. I'm certainly not perfect and I've tried to take some responsibility for anything in the past (this all started around 2002-2003).

Pete jammed up his account by inserting a bogus email address (thegr8fan@screwyou.com) that can't be verified when he got mad (the system will not allow unverified email account changes - it takes your account into a pending user group....he is the one who made his account unaccessible - nobody here did). He is not banned (never was)...and he isn't unwelcome here as far as I'm concerned. All he needs to do to post is change his email address to something the system can verify.
Now that you mention it I kinda miss him!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote