View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007   #63
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TC tickets FUBARED as usual

I walked into the Wachovia on 1960 yesterday and waited for my turn with the associate in charge of TC tix.

It was a painless process.... the only information I was reluctant to give out was my phone number, since the fine print at the bottom of the sheet indicated that "Only Wachovia and their affiliates will contact you by this number", or something to that effect.

The associate told me that I could have a choice of any 12 tickets available. I asked if I could have 4 tickets to the three weekend morning camps, and he gave them to me. In fact, he even gave me an extra ticket to the 28th camp by accident.

The long drive down 1960 paid off! I hope you guys have some more luck.