View Single Post
Old 01-02-2005   #39
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105876 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon
Let's not blame the turf. That is a sorry excuse. The Texans were not at their best and nothing would have changed that scenario. Forget turf. Think draft.
Who said that I, or anyone else for that matter, was blaming the Texans losses on the turf? Not I, nor anyone else. I'm just saying that the turf at Reliant Stadium is the subject of negative publicity and embarrassment. And deservedly so.

It should be like the turf/grass at all the rest of the NFL stadiums. A non-issue.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote