View Single Post
Old 01-02-2005   #12
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
I predicted one win on either side of .500
I'm with Vinny on this one, but then after the San Diego loss I lowered my expectations to 7-9. nobody throws a game & I'm sure both Capers & his coaches along with the players wanted to have a winning season 3rd year into the 5 year plan.

On a positive, losing to the Browns should help the Texans (& Vinny in the HoustonTexans.com Mock Draft) get the player they want in the 2005 draft. For every dark cloud there is a silver lining. I'll be first with my (blind faith) prediction for 2005-2006-

TEXANS 10-6
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote