View Single Post
Old 01-02-2005   #7
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72199 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

I predicted 8-8, but said I'd be OK with it if they went 7-9. On the whole, I am OK with this season, but right now this team is making me sick. Finishing 8-8 with their first 3 game winning streak would have been so much better and all they had to do was beat the lowly Browns in Reliant stadium with over 70000 cheering them on. They won 2 in a row that they were expected to lose, but then lost a game that shouldn't have been difficult at all to win. I guess that's the way it goes.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote