View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007   #3
ReliantTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 364 ReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Defense debate over at TOMB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bomb View Post
Yeah it was pretty interesting, but like MV fans, most of these guys are VY drunk so I'll wait until the year is over and their "dynasty run" comes to a screaching halt.
Yeah I just go over there for an argument.I don't expect to reason with them.I know they'll only believe it when it happens on the field.But when the hang over hits I'll be over there with trumpets and drums to give them a wake-up call.
ReliantTexan is offline   Reply With Quote